COVID-19 Safety Protocols
In these pandemic times, it’s crucial to follow proper safety protocols to stop the spread of COVID-19. Here are some of the ways Veg2grow Garden Kits is being thoughtful around the safety of all participants.
As a first step, all parts of the garden kit are being purchased from reputable suppliers that are ensuring the safety of the products being provided. The kits will then be packaged by volunteers that are wearing gloves and masks to avoid any germs being spread.
All Participants in the program will agree to follow the rules and protocols leading up to the collection of the garden kits.
- Veg2grow matches participants and Community Ambassadors who are within the same neighbourhood. This means that the distance to pick up the Veg2grow kit is either walking distance or a very short car ride away, if applicable. We will under no circumstance match up the Participant with a Community Ambassador outside of their existing neighbourhood.
- The Participant and Community Ambassador will work out a pickup time to ensure that the Participant will be able to safely pick up the kit in respect of the social distancing guidelines.
- Any surfaces that are shared in touch, such as a front gate or a knob, should be disinfected. Sanitize before and after.
- Always follow up-to-date public health guidelines found here
- If you are having any COVID-19 symptoms, stay home, alert your Community Ambassador and follow the government’s advice provided here